1. Who controls your information?
Any information or other data provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:
Les Promotions Mondiales Inc. dba Rank Media Agency
1470 Peel Street, Suite 480
2. What types of information are collected?
As part of its Service, Company collects the following “information” (i.e., personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user or household):
- Information You Provide. We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us over the Service, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth, desired plan type, whether you smoke, and whether you have major medical conditions. Note that third-party Providers or their agents may also ask you to voluntarily provide other information, including certain personal health information, such as any major health conditions, prescription medications that you or a family member may be taking, whether or not you have been hospitalized in the past 5 years, and whether or not you have been treated by a doctor for a major health condition in the past year.
- Content You Make Public. We may collect information from you that you have made public, such as if you post a public review. You should carefully consider what information you choose to make public as Company cannot control transmission of public content.
- Device/Internet Connection Information. We automatically collect information made available by your device, web browser, and internet service provider, depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about your operating system or type of device, and unique device identifiers.
- Internet Activity Information. We may collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Service, when and after you use the Service.
- Geolocation Information. We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Service, such as from your IP address.
- Other Information. From time to time, you may be given the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, or other promotions and programs offered by us, either alone or with promotional partners. Such participation may request your information.
- Inference Information. We may also create new information about you by drawing inferences from the information identified above, such as to create a profile about users.
3. How and when is your information collected?
Company collects information about you through the following sources and means:
- When You Provide Information. Company collects information you provide, content you make public, transaction information, geolocation information, and other information when you provide such information through or interact with the Service. For example, when you submit a Request Form, we collect information pertinent to connect you with Providers.
- Through Communications. Company may collect information you provide, content you make public, transaction information, geolocation information, and other information outside of the Service, such as if you contact customer service.
- Through Cookies, Tracking Tools, and Other Automated Technologies. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect your device and internet connection information as well as internet activity information, and we may gather information through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. “Cookies” are files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites you visit. The primary purpose of a cookie is to identify you as a unique user of the Service. Company uses “necessary,” “preference,” “analytics,” and “advertising” cookies, some of which are placed by third parties, to customize your user experience, keep you logged in, remember your search terms, and advertise to you. You can change your cookie settings in your browser; however, if you disable cookies, the Service may not function correctly. In addition, we may track click-through information from emails sent to users.
- Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as if you make a claim with customer service or participate in our sweepstakes or promotions. We may combine such information with other information we have collected.
- From Third-Party Automated Technologies. Like many websites, Company collects transaction information, device/internet connection information, internet activity information, geolocation information, and other information from third-party cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies, such as through the following:
|To deliver targeted ads.||Facebook Data Policy|
Remember, you can change your cookie settings in your internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You can also better learn about third-party data collection and advertising practices, including how to revoke your consent to personalized advertisements, at the following websites:
4. How is your information used?
Company may use the information outlined in Section 2 for the following purposes:
Company may use information for the following “Business Purposes” (i.e., uses reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve an operational purpose):
- To Provide the Service. We use information to provide the Service, such as to display customized content and advertising and to connect you with third-party Providers, who may contact you to provide your requested quote and related information. As outlined in the Terms of Service, by seeking information through the Service, you authorize Company and third-party Providers to contact and communicate with you, including over email and telephone. Further, as we grow, we may add offerings and use and analyze your information to determine whether such offerings may be of interest to you.
- To Improve the Service. We use information to improve the Service, such as to debug, identify, and repair errors that impair functionality of the Service, and to gather statistical information for analytics and to improve performance via technological development.
- To Personalize Your Experience. We use information, such as from cookies and automated technologies, to allow you to set personal preferences.
- For Security. We may use information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to investigate those responsible. If we learn of a security breach, we may use your information to notify you.
- To Create Deidentified Aggregate Information. We may combine your information with that of other users to create “Aggregate Information” (e., statistical information about all users or a subset thereof). Aggregate Information is pseudonymized and deidentified and is not used to identify, relate to, describe, be capable of being associated with, or be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular consumer, including you. In turn, Aggregate Information may be used by Company for the Business and Commercial Purposes listed herein.
Company may use information for the following “Commercial Purposes” (i.e., uses intended to advance Company’s business interests, such as advertising or marketing a product or service):
- To Advertise to You. We may use information, such as information collected through cookies and automated technologies, to advertise to you after you use the Service.
- To Build a Profile. We may create new information about you by drawing inferences from the information identified in the categories listed in Section 2, such as to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences and trends.
- To Advertise to Others. We may share your public content, such as a public post, review, or blog post, to market our Service in our advertising, such as on social media.
5. How is your information shared?
Company may share the information outlined in Section 2 for the following Business and Commercial Purposes:
|Third Parties||Purposes||Types of Information|
|Providers. If you submit a Request Form or contact us, we may share your information with third-party Providers to process and fulfill your request. Providers may maintain your information whether or not you elect to purchase or use their services.||To Provide and Improve the Service; to Earn Revenue Through the Sale of Information. See also Section 6.||Information Outlined in Section 2|
|Service Providers. These third parties provide services that allow Company to operate the Service. Examples include phone number verification providers and email service providers.||For Security; to Provide and Improve the Service; to Personalize User Experience.||Information Outlined in Section 2|
|Government Officials and Private Parties Pursuant to Valid Legal Process. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes. In rare circumstances, we may disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm.||To Comply with Legal Obligations; to Prevent Illegal, Fraudulent, or Injurious Actions.||Information Outlined in Section 2|
|Advertising Partners. We may disclose your information to our third-party advertising partners. For example, we may share information gathered through cookies and tracking technologies to allow a third party to advertise products and services to you on or after you leave the Service.||To Advertise to You; to Advertise to Others. See also Section 3.||Device/Internet Connection Information; Internet Activity Information; Geolocation Information|
6. Do we sell your information to others?
Yes. Please take notice that your information may be sold to third parties for use in their own research, analytical, and advertising activities. The categories of information that may be sold are:
- Information You Provide
- Content You Make Public
- Transaction Information
- Device/Internet Connection Information
- Internet Activity Information
- Geolocation Information
- Other Information
- Inference Information
- Aggregate Information (which is not “information” and does not identify you)
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to direct Company not to sell your information. You may do so by filling out the Do Not Sell My Personal Information form at https://healthquoteinfo.com/do-not-sell/.
7. How is your information protected?
Company employs technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. For example, if you enter sensitive information into a Request Form seeking such information, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal and commercial information will always remain secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You must notify us as soon as possible if you believe your security has been breached. Users are also responsible for any information provided on the Service. If a security breach does occur, we may post a notice on our Service or send you a notification to your email address or address on record. If you have any questions about privacy or security issues, contact us as outlined in Section 13.
8. How long do we keep your information?
9. Is your information transferred to a different country?
Your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States and Canada, and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States and Canada. By using the Service, you authorize and specifically consent to the transfer of personal information to the United States and Canada and its storage and use as specified herein.
10. What are your rights when it comes to accessing, correcting, or deleting your information, and how can you exercise them?
Under certain privacy legislation, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request to correct, amend, access, or delete information. These requests can be made by emailing Company at firstname.lastname@example.org, by submitting an online request to Company at https://healthquoteinfo.com/do-not-sell/, or by calling Company at 1-800-915-7990. We will not discriminate against you for making a privacy request or asserting privacy rights. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting your request. We may also take steps to verify any authorized agent making a request. Please note that in some cases it may be necessary for you to contact other third parties who may have received your information and separately request updates to or deletions of your information. In particular, you may be authorized to make the following requests:
- Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to or correction of your information.
- Right to Request Disclosure
You have the right to request that we disclose the following to you: the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you.
- California Shine the Light Disclosure
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information to the Service may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right, at any time, to direct Company not to sell your information. You may do so by filling out the Do Not Sell My Personal Information form at https://healthquoteinfo.com/do-not-sell/.
11. How do we protect the privacy of children?
You must be 18 or older to use the Service. We will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
12. How can you opt-out from marketing communications?
13. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Company does not currently respond to DNT requests.
Last Updated: April 20, 2020