Social Media (Features) And Widgets
Marketing And Other Communications.
• When you submit information to us, you agree to receive email, fax, and other forms of communications from us and those to whom you have authorized us to forward your personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing material from us in the future, please email us email@example.com. Your decision to opt-out shall not preclude us from communicating with you regarding your existing or past relationship with us and shall not preclude us, including our employees, contractors and other representatives, from accessing and using the information you have provided in a manner that is not personally identifying (such as in aggregate or anonymous form). If you do not wish to receive further communications from any person or entity (such as a Provider) to whom we have forwarded your information with your permission, you must contact them directly.
Affiliated Websites, Other Websites, And Advertisements
• If you use a blog on any of our sites, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit in these blogs.
• We post customer testimonials/reviews on our sites, which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the providing customer's consent prior to posting any such testimonial/review.
• This website is hosted in the United States and is intended exclusively for U.S. residents. In using this website you represent and warrant that you have any and all necessary authorization to submit the information contained in your requests, and that you expressly consent to the transfer, use, and forwarding by us of the information you provide to us through the website and to the United States.
• No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software and firewalls as part of our efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. • The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as social security number, Driver's license number, national ID, personal health information) on our registration forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). • If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this website or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this website. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes And Updates